Please reload

Yes, You Can Start, Change or Cancel SSA Witholdings for Federal Income Tax

And here is the IRS form you will want to use, along with directions.  Very helpful for those that have a taxable income!


Please reload

Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
Social Security Disability

Stephanie O. Joy

SSD/SSI Attorney

Check out our one of a kind Pre-CDR Protection Service!

Contact Us Now

© 2014-2017 Joy Disability, Stephanie O. Joy, Esq.     >>>     Call us: 201.317.0610      >>>     Email us: